Corruption is put forward as one of the reasons AID does not necessarily get to those that need it as well as one of the reasons why developing countires remain poor.
I recently wrote a blog about my most recent experience of corruption and I am no where nearer to understanding why folk would be corrupt.
- How does corruption affect communties
- Do you think that Corruption is an institution in itself?
- would folk make ends meet if corruption was stamped out completely?
- Are politicians inherently corrupt?
- Are some countreis/nationalities more corrupt than others?
- What are the effects of corruption on developing countries
- Have you ever paid a bribe? If so why?
I look forward to hearing from you